Workshop on Mainstreaming Gender within Organizations and Programmes
Date: 27-31 October 2009 at Visthar, Bangalore, India
This 5-day workshop is planned with the following objectives:
- To equip participants with frameworks and tools for gender analysis and planning.
- To enable participants identify gender issues in organizations and evolve strategies for mainstreaming gender within organizations.
- To explore gender issues in project/ programme planning and implementation.
- To evolve gender specific indicators for monitoring and evaluation.
- Skills in facilitating learning events and in creative documentation.
The workshop will be facilitated by Mercy Kappen and Ranjani Krishnamurthy, both of whom have considerable experience in working with Civil Society Organizations, developing perspectives and strategies for mainstreaming gender equity and diversity concerns.
The participants will be drawn from experienced staff/ leaders in NGOs and other Civil Society Organizations in South Asia. The course fee is Rs. 5000/-for India and USD 150 for international participants. The course fee will cover board and lodge during the workshop, training materials and pick up from and to airport / railway station.
For further details contact :Mercy Kappen, firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com